Vomiting : Symptoms, Causes and Home Remedies


Vomiting is a forceful expulsion of the stomach contents due to the contraction of stomach muscles. Vomiting is also known as emesis. Vomiting may or may not be accompanied by nausea.

Symptoms

.Increased saliva.
.Dizziness.
.Light-headedness.
.Difficulty in swallowing food or liquid.
.Changes in skin temperature.
.Increase in heart beat rate.


Causes

.Overeating.
.Drinking excessive alcohol.
.Pregnancy.
.Migraine.
.Infections.
.Flu.
.Stomach upset.
.Stomach virus.
.Food poisoning.
.Poisoning.
.Accidental poisoning.
.Acute gastritis.
.Reflux.
.Intestinal obstructions.
.Chronic digestive conditions.
.Peptic ulcers.
.Stomach cancer.
.Intestinal obstruction.
.Kidney failure.
.Cholera.


Home Remedies

.Have a cup of ginger tea.

.Eat a mixture of honey and powder of 2 roasted cardamoms.

.Have a glass of chilled lime juice.

.Have a mixture of 1 tsp mint juice, 1 tsp lime juice, 1/2 tsp ginger juice and 1 tsp honey.

.Slowly sip a glass of honey water.

.Have one tsp onion juice in regular interval.

.Slowly sip a glass of chilled cola.

.Avoid solid food.Eat boiled rice with chicken soup without cream.

.Avoid citrus juices and dairy products for the first 24 hours.

.Relax for some time.

If vomiting continues then it is advisable to see a doctor as soon as possible.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beauty is skiny so diet and thin

Shine said...

Hi there, thank you for stoping by my blog, you have a lot of intresting post in your website, I hope keep coming for more, I think beauty is related to a balance between body and spirit, and a sick spirit can make you more ugly than nothing in our body, I have two kids one is four and one is two I am still nursing the two year old, and I am trying to losse weight with not good results, I think the nursing is keeping me full of milk maybe, anyways I need to stop the nursing, because I feel I am not myself and I don't like so much my figure, :P

Home Remedies said...

Health is always a great wealth for all. Why we will not achieve this? In this consideration everyone wants to have good health. Let us build our healthier life with controlled food habit, discipline, keep pace with work, rest and or exercise. While Health is the root of happiness let us build a happier life.

Thanks for share.