* Always maintain a correct posture and keep the neck straight.
* For your skin care. Clean your skin properly everyday. Remove the dead skin by using a gentle exfoliating scrub.
* Massage the neck area daily with light finger pressure. Use a natural scrubber on your neck daily to keep the lymphatic glands active and also to remove dead skin.Use a low pillow. Neck alignment stays better with low pillows.
* Do not lean over your work table. Work at angles that help you maintain your head straight or sit closer to the table.
* It is recommended not to sleep over a soft bed, while natural sleep. When you are lifting something then use your legs rather than back. This will not put excess strain on your neck.
* The neck should be gently supported during sleeping and not bent or extended.
* Neck exercises can be and should be done whole through the day.
The term good posture does not involve standing tall only, it also means making right use of body parts every time. Avoiding strain should be a part of your life whether you are working, sitting, walking, standing or exercising. A good posture and proper massage techniques will make your muscles stronger and develop a good carriage that is needed to support the neck.
Labels: General Health