Armpit flab is a fatty pocket that creates an unsightly fold at the crease in front of your armpit. Armpit flab can make wearing sleeveless shirts and even bathing suits embarrassing, but how can you get rid of it?Proper diet and targeted exercises are required if you would like to lose this unsightly feature.It may take some time to get rid of all of the jiggle under your flappers, but be patient. With a few months of treating your body right, you should be able to notice a significant difference.
1. Begin by evaluating your diet. Are you getting enough fruits and vegetables? How much fat are you taking in? If you are not eating a balanced, healthy diet, it's time to make some adjustments. Spend some time researching diets that include fat-burning foods.
2. Have frequent meals in small amounts, this will help in eating fewer calories throughout the day. These meals should contain balanced proteins and carbohydrates. This will provide a lot of benefits like increasing the metabolic rate of the body as well as keeping a high energy level.
3. Perform two to three sets of 10 to 12 pushups every other day.To perform a pushup, start by lying on your stomach on a yoga mat or towel. With your legs hip width apart, roll your toes under so that your weight is resting on the balls of your feet. Bring your palms up beneath your shoulders and press your body off the floor, back straight. Your weight should now rest between the palms of your hands and the balls of your feet. Slowly lower your body down, until you are two inches from the ground, bending your elbows in toward your ribcage. Hold this pose for one second before pressing back to starting position. This completes one repetition.
4. Execute two sets of 12 to 15 butterfly presses every other day.To perform one repetition of the butterfly press, lie on your back on a yoga mat or towel with a weight in each hand. Raise your arms up straight so that you are holding the weights directly above your shoulders. Slowly lower your arms down toward the floor, bending at the elbows so that your forearms remain in an upright position. Lower until your upper arms are one inch from the floor and slowly press back up to starting position. This completes one repetition.
5. You need to make sure you are getting at least thirty minutes of cardiovascular exercise, five times every week. Here are a few examples of the types of exercises you can do to burn fat:
Cardio exercises such as these will boost your metabolism and help you reduce your overall body weight, including those flabby arms.
6. Tricep toning with a three to five pound weight at repetitions of 12-15 will help you train the muscles under your arm, eventually toning them so they are smooth and defined, not flabby.
Labels: Weight Loss and Diet